Oh, Cruz
How I love you so
Adorable baby
Playing with your toes
Your smiles come quick
But seem to go away faster
To make you grin,
We all try to become masters
Your grabby fingers love long hair
Your curious eyes love to stare
Though you may poot
And though you may cry
You will always be my little guy
How I love you so
Adorable baby
Playing with your toes
Your smiles come quick
But seem to go away faster
To make you grin,
We all try to become masters
Your grabby fingers love long hair
Your curious eyes love to stare
Though you may poot
And though you may cry
You will always be my little guy
Haha though you may poot XD XD
ReplyDeleteNice poem though :) :)
Thank you, Thank you
DeleteAww, lmbo. I may have to "borrow" this for a layout.
ReplyDeleteYes, borrow it!
Deleteooh so sweet.
ReplyDeleteTEACH ME YOUR WAYS
ReplyDelete