I think fall is my favorite season.
Things are starting to cool off.
It's chilly outside, but still warm ( in the sun that is...)
Jeans, sweaters, boots, leggings.
Scarfs... How I love you.
Though it's surprising (to me) how fast October has gotten here.
Like last year I remember rushing to get my halloween costume done.
I went as jelly beans, it was pretty cute.
I'm ready for the cool/er weather!
Here are a few styles I want to try this fall...

Chunky sweaters, leggings (a good tight pair...I do not like loose tights), scarves, and my boots.
Thank you.

Scarves, I don't really need to try this...
I know how much I love scarves.
A bit too much, why can't I have all of you.
Some for my neck, some for my hair.
If I see a cute bundle pack, I'm getting it.

I have been trying my hand at the cat eye look.
But I think I need a little help.
I will use this as my guide (and glitter eyeliner, more glitter please)

Awww yeah.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed red lipstick(stain, gloss, balm, whatever)
But if I am then cat eye, plus red lips.
That's the way to go.

And nude too.
P R E T T Y
So yeah, that's a few things (fashion wise) that I want to try.
What's some things you want to try this season?
Also my sister scored three goals in her game.
And assisted a few more.
The game was 7-2.
Lol

Things are starting to cool off.
It's chilly outside, but still warm ( in the sun that is...)
Jeans, sweaters, boots, leggings.
Scarfs... How I love you.
Though it's surprising (to me) how fast October has gotten here.
Like last year I remember rushing to get my halloween costume done.
I went as jelly beans, it was pretty cute.
I'm ready for the cool/er weather!
Here are a few styles I want to try this fall...

Chunky sweaters, leggings (a good tight pair...I do not like loose tights), scarves, and my boots.
Thank you.

Scarves, I don't really need to try this...
I know how much I love scarves.
A bit too much, why can't I have all of you.
Some for my neck, some for my hair.
If I see a cute bundle pack, I'm getting it.

I have been trying my hand at the cat eye look.
But I think I need a little help.
I will use this as my guide (and glitter eyeliner, more glitter please)

Awww yeah.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed red lipstick(stain, gloss, balm, whatever)
But if I am then cat eye, plus red lips.
That's the way to go.

And nude too.
P R E T T Y
So yeah, that's a few things (fashion wise) that I want to try.
What's some things you want to try this season?
Also my sister scored three goals in her game.
And assisted a few more.
The game was 7-2.
Lol

posted from Bloggeroid
Oh you fancy, huh? LOL
ReplyDeleteDon't laugh.
Delete:(
I'm not laughing at you.
DeleteShare please :)
ReplyDeleteShare what exactly?...
DeleteI don't wanna
October is my faverite month. I really like all the fal colors. leaves, clothes and things.
ReplyDelete