My baby (brother) had a doctors appointment today.
He's four months old, he had to get shots.
:(
I didn't have to go, so I was at home doing....
Stuff.
My sister and I had a karaoke singing competition.
I won, of course.

Though my brother went through pain today, he is still as cute and sweet as ever.
He is as bright as a bulb.
He's four months old, he had to get shots.
:(
I didn't have to go, so I was at home doing....
Stuff.
My sister and I had a karaoke singing competition.
I won, of course.

Though my brother went through pain today, he is still as cute and sweet as ever.
He is as bright as a bulb.
awwwwwwwwww I didn't like going :(
ReplyDeleteand what kind of.....
Stuff?
Yeah, trying to make me go....
DeleteHe come from good stock girl, I thoughht you knew.
ReplyDeleteHe get it from his sister.
Delete