Friday, October 11, 2013

Cruuuuuz

Yesterday, we ate at Olive Garden for my sister's birthday.
She has been talking about this all year.
Cruz is asleep (quiet) for the salad, but for the meal...
He wanted to snack, burp, play, whine, fuss.
Really, little boy...
So my daddy was trying his best, I guess.
And my mother eats slow, she has done all she could do.
So I get up and take this little rascal.
I suppose this is funny to him.
He is laughing and looking around.
But I have to stand up with him, thankfully we were by an empty area.
I could walk all around there.
And our service was slooow.
"May I have ranch please?"
"No problem"
10 minutes later
"Here is your refill"
"The ranch?"
10 minutes
"Oh yeah, ranch right?"
5 minutes...
This is the whole meal.
And I finally got to finish my 10 buck lasagna....
Though Italian food is good.
I love pasta, wonder what a authentic restaurant would taste like.

4 comments:

  1. Lol yah that was some mess
    And man my olive garden tasted better in the hospital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, girl you better have enjoyed that $10 food!

      Delete
  2. When cruz get big enough to walk and talk he'll make up for all he is putting you all through. He will fetch your shoes, comb your hair and a whole lot of other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!