I wasn't expecting to get my driver (learner's) license is today, but I did.
I actually got mail.
Kids always want their own mail.
And grown-ups always say, you'll get bills when your older.
But yeah, I drove two days in a row.
I'm guessing I'll get use to grabbing the keys and going.
But right now I'm still slapping lotion on, while walking out the door making sure I have everything...
Haha, I guess I shouldn't be so lazy.

I think I said it doesn't look bad just goofy.

So yeah.
What kinda mail you got today.
I actually got mail.
Kids always want their own mail.
And grown-ups always say, you'll get bills when your older.
But yeah, I drove two days in a row.
I'm guessing I'll get use to grabbing the keys and going.
But right now I'm still slapping lotion on, while walking out the door making sure I have everything...
Haha, I guess I shouldn't be so lazy.

I think I said it doesn't look bad just goofy.

So yeah.
What kinda mail you got today.
posted from Bloggeroid
Woohoo! WTG!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I didn't get any happy mail.
ReplyDeleteSorry man.
DeleteSmh
haahah
Deletegood job hun
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteBut hun...really?
yes hunny
Deletecan you ccome take me to the store? lol
ReplyDeletecongradulatoin
You have to pick me up first!
Delete