After a week of being sickly, today we were called to practice 30 minutes before.
Something I wasn't expecting was not fun.
We did have a scrimmage after running around for a while.
The scrimmage wasn't soo bad but the running put a damper on my thighs.
I felt like a jenga tower.

The girls were nice enough.
Passed the ball pretty good.
Then I realized that wasn't even my team.
My team was at home.
I guess the younger team has been practicing all summer.
So yeah I was behind the whole time...
I was also blaming my sickness the whole time.
Though my nose was running for a considerable amount of time...
But that won't be a good excuse for long, soon I will just suck.
Haha.
So uh, help me help my little brother tomorrow.
He is getting shots. >:(
And help me to help myself from my thighs that will ache tomorrow.

Something I wasn't expecting was not fun.
We did have a scrimmage after running around for a while.
The scrimmage wasn't soo bad but the running put a damper on my thighs.
I felt like a jenga tower.

The girls were nice enough.
Passed the ball pretty good.
Then I realized that wasn't even my team.
My team was at home.
I guess the younger team has been practicing all summer.
So yeah I was behind the whole time...
I was also blaming my sickness the whole time.
Though my nose was running for a considerable amount of time...
But that won't be a good excuse for long, soon I will just suck.
Haha.
So uh, help me help my little brother tomorrow.
He is getting shots. >:(
And help me to help myself from my thighs that will ache tomorrow.

posted from Bloggeroid
oooohhhhhh weeeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteOoooweee
Deleteyou know i really likke reading you guys blogs.sometimes you say say the darnest things I could not stop laughing. (by then i'll just suck)
ReplyDeleteEither way I think u both will do good.
Well, thanks!
DeleteI really like reading your comments.