The usual I hope your birthday is great, I hope you get everything you wish for, this year is yours, the big # #....
Now that that is out the way.
I really just want to say,
I love you!

I even gave you an 80's do.
Haha, but all joking aside, I think you're truly awesome.
Smart, beautiful, clever, funny, creative...
Should I go on?
I won't, but you're so much more.
I love that you always let me and the sisters try different things.
And expose us to other worlds.
That you stick to being you.
You're not afraid to be silly, to dance, be goofy.
That's wonderful, man.
Whatever you do, it's like magic.
You're so cool, and I'm glad that we are close.
I think you're great and whoever doesn't can go kick rocks.
Happy Birthday!

Now that that is out the way.
I really just want to say,
I love you!

I even gave you an 80's do.
Haha, but all joking aside, I think you're truly awesome.
Smart, beautiful, clever, funny, creative...
Should I go on?
I won't, but you're so much more.
I love that you always let me and the sisters try different things.
And expose us to other worlds.
That you stick to being you.
You're not afraid to be silly, to dance, be goofy.
That's wonderful, man.
Whatever you do, it's like magic.
You're so cool, and I'm glad that we are close.
I think you're great and whoever doesn't can go kick rocks.
Happy Birthday!

Awww! This is so sweet! Thanks for thinking that much of me. You all made my day special! BTW, I may have to copy this (in case you ever change your opinion).
ReplyDeleteHaha, no prob bob!
DeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope she had a great day.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I think it was pretty good.
DeleteLots of goodies!