Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blog anniversary

Sister told me that today was my blog anniversary.
And when I really wanted a blog...
Around ten years maybe, I would've thought I'll be way more involved.
I guess you never really know what the future holds.
How you'll feel or think.
When I was a little younger (think single digits) I thought 13 was soo old.
When I was 13 I thought, well real teenager really starts at 16.
You'll drive places, and know stuff, and be cool, smart, you might even go on a date....probably.
Oh...now I know.
Mature, that's what I thought I'd be!
I guess I'm mature enough.
But honestly I'm sixteen, the golden age.
And I still feel like a kid.
Or rather I am still a kid. :p
All that stuff will probably happen when I'm 18...
Well, driving I hope that happens soon.
So I guess this post is about things not being what you expect.
Like this blog post went all off...
Not what I expected.

2 comments:

  1. Time really do fly baby girl, bbefore you know it you.ll be looking at your knee and wondering what in the h--l happen and when. But life is good try to capture all of it and enjoy. luv ya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!