Soccer season is beginning.
Today was unreasonably cold.
The forecast said 70.
So I dressed accordingly...
Always keep a sweater/jacket in the car.
| I was surprised at how deep they got the color! Usually it still has the swirls of white, but these flowers were dark! |
Even if it promises to be a warm day.
Both of sisters lost.
But they also both got a goal!
So good for them.
My (mother's old) camera may have offically broken down.
She let me use it after she got a new one.
I practiced with it and had a jolly good time.
You have to manually focus it.
| The moment I was trying to catch. |
But one day I went to capture a moment...
My picture screen was black.
I don't know what's wrong with it.
My mother doesn't know what's wrong with it.
| Had to end up using my mother's camera. |
Something else to add to my maybe list?
Maybe I will ask for a camera/video camera/tablet.
All of those choices cost, so it will have to be a thought out decision.
| The dye turned the water purple/blue almost as soon as we put them in the water. |
| I tried to get a cool looking picture of the vase. But then I just gave up. |
| The flowers look pretty though. |
I guess I can still use my mother's current camera, but it's just not the same.
Pretty photos! We'll figure out something because I'll need you to be my "back-up" photographer this summer.
ReplyDeleteThank You!
ReplyDeleteYea, this is very unfortunate.
You take very good pics. Your birthday is comming almost too soon but I will put my little two cents in, maybe I can get you to do me a photo shoot before I get old and ugly,more than I already am. Don't laugh.
ReplyDeleteLol, yea we should do that!
ReplyDeleteJust set the date!
And who would call you old and ugly?
I might be the first to say you're neither...
;)