We, as in me and my family need a video camera.
I feel like I'm missing all this everyday action.
Like brushing teeth, eating, napping.
Well...
Maybe not that everyday.
But you know dancing around, being goofy.
Baby voices, just regular stuff.
My youngest sister just lost another tooth and I was going to record her talking with her new speech.
I suppose I know what I'm asking for as a birthday present...
0_0
I feel like I'm missing all this everyday action.
Like brushing teeth, eating, napping.
Well...
Maybe not that everyday.
But you know dancing around, being goofy.
Baby voices, just regular stuff.
My youngest sister just lost another tooth and I was going to record her talking with her new speech.
I suppose I know what I'm asking for as a birthday present...
0_0
My computer is acting stupid. I don't know what blog I'm commenting
ReplyDeleteunder now but I want to say that your nails are pretty and I hope you get the viedo camera you want for your birthday.I just want to say that you have been pretty busy with the music. Keep it up and we'll by paying to see you in consert lil' lady.