Another chance to redeem ourselves.
My sister played every game, like I did the last tournament.
This time I only played in the last game.
First game I felt sick,so I didn't play. (5-0 win )
Second game I felt tired,so I didn't play. (1-1 tie )
Third game I felt .... better.
Though I could still feel my sickness, I decided to play.
My mother was teasing me all day to put on my uniform, she was surprised when she seen I had it on.
Daddy was just like,"That's what's up."
Or maybe he was just tired....
We showed up at the field, coaches were like,"You sure you can play?"
"Just tell me when you need to come out."
The team was happy I was playing.
We started the game with the coaches telling us we needed 4-0 to advance.
Little into the first half and the other team gets a penalty kick.
1-0
Second half, coaches telling us it's not over yet.
They get a goal and another penalty kick.
3-0
I think it's pretty needless to say, we didn't advance.
My sister played every game, like I did the last tournament.
This time I only played in the last game.
First game I felt sick,so I didn't play. (5-0 win )
Second game I felt tired,so I didn't play. (1-1 tie )
Third game I felt .... better.
Though I could still feel my sickness, I decided to play.
My mother was teasing me all day to put on my uniform, she was surprised when she seen I had it on.
Daddy was just like,"That's what's up."
Or maybe he was just tired....
We showed up at the field, coaches were like,"You sure you can play?"
"Just tell me when you need to come out."
The team was happy I was playing.
We started the game with the coaches telling us we needed 4-0 to advance.
Little into the first half and the other team gets a penalty kick.
1-0
Second half, coaches telling us it's not over yet.
They get a goal and another penalty kick.
3-0
I think it's pretty needless to say, we didn't advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Commenting!