Saturday, November 3, 2012

We Should Get You One Of These.

Now you'll never have to explain your situation!
We can even draw it on your cast!
Believe me I was NEVER expecting this to happen.
I thought we'd play our soccer game and leave in piece.
I mean in peace.
And go to the mall, my (almost) favorite place.
But things almost never goes as expected.
Unless you always expect the worst.
But that's still unexpected 'cause things could go good for a change.

“Remember people, you may not be plastic, but you are fantastic!”
 
Always remember this Ray, always remember.
It's from one of your favorite people.
Wait, 1direction is your favorite people right....?



2 comments:

  1. eww no. why do you keep saying that?
    anyways,i do need one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to front for me. ;)
      I already know.

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!