Well, almost at the end of the year.
Wow, I can't believe it.
My sister asked did New York flood in the movie 2012.
And to think of it, I think New York did flood.
Which is pretty eery if you think about it.
Enough of that, last night we went trick or treating.
We weren't planning to go, but decided to show our costumes off.
We got a decent amount of candy.
Considering that only three or four houses were giving out candy on the whole block.
Half of the people didn't know what I was. The other half "got it".
And the half I forgot to put in this three way equation looked like they really didn't care.
We did our main activity today, which was make Witch Finger cookies.
It was fun in the beginning but we had soo much dough.
The dough was for three dozen.
All I can say is I'm glad they like 'em.
I'm feeling a little sick, so I don't think I got the whole effect.
I hope this sore throatedness wears off soon.
Usually I'm the last child to get sick.
And this time is no different.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Commenting!