My legs hurt! Soccer practice is starting and my legs are feeling it! So. Stiff.
Getting my hair done, yes! That means I can ignore it for a while,well expect for tying it up at night.
I can all ready tell it's going to be pretty.
We've been watching movies all day, well my sisters been outside.
The rest of us have been watching dvd's. We started watching a play.
Aunt Bam's something. #icant
Don't watch it. Do not waste your time.
Not being over yet and I can tell you it doesn't make sense.
Doesn't have a story line. Crazy mother gives her son drugs to hit the father with a baseball bat. The father lives with the Crazy mother aunt, but they aren't together. Father is married to a new woman. Son goes to hospital...
Idontunderstand.
I turned that mess off. Not that anyone would care.
I can't wait for birthday cake.
"Ice Cream and Cake (and Cake), Ice Cream and Cake (and Cake) x2.
Ice Cream and Cake, do the Ice Cream and Cake. Ice Cream and Cake,do the Ice Cream and Cake.
Now slip, slip, slip and slide. Slip, slip, slip, and slide!"
Getting my hair done, yes! That means I can ignore it for a while,well expect for tying it up at night.
I can all ready tell it's going to be pretty.
We've been watching movies all day, well my sisters been outside.
The rest of us have been watching dvd's. We started watching a play.
Aunt Bam's something. #icant
Don't watch it. Do not waste your time.
Not being over yet and I can tell you it doesn't make sense.
Doesn't have a story line. Crazy mother gives her son drugs to hit the father with a baseball bat. The father lives with the Crazy mother aunt, but they aren't together. Father is married to a new woman. Son goes to hospital...
Idontunderstand.
I turned that mess off. Not that anyone would care.
I can't wait for birthday cake.
"Ice Cream and Cake (and Cake), Ice Cream and Cake (and Cake) x2.
Ice Cream and Cake, do the Ice Cream and Cake. Ice Cream and Cake,do the Ice Cream and Cake.
Now slip, slip, slip and slide. Slip, slip, slip, and slide!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Commenting!