Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rock-A-Billy

Pompadour.
Is Rock-A-Billy the right term?
Hmm, I don't know.
Anyway I decided to wear my hair like this after watching a tutorial video.
Aww, yeah! I'm styling.

I thought " That doesn't look too hard, I should try it. I need a new style anyway.
Plus it's hot (outside,but I guess the style is too)."
Well, I will admit I didn't think ALL of that. I just thought "That's funky, I should try it!"
Yes, even when you learn how to do your hair a certain way and you like it.
You get bored.
Like I did, and I didn't feel like washing my hair and starting over.

So this is kind of a in between.
I had to make a few changes to the back. But it's pretty much the same.
My family thought I looked like Janelle Monae.
Well, thanks family!


Some might wear pompadours for style.
One of my sisters thought I looked,"Like that guy who sings Lazy Song....Yeah, Bruno Mars!"

Some might wear it for height.

Come on, camera. Give me a good picture.
Grr, give me a picture! Ugly Camera.
Yeah, that's it (I guess).
As you can see I haven't master the bathroom camera shots. But the lighting is great in there!

9 comments:

  1. Yeah nice due but i'd like to see u in pigtails and buerets

    ReplyDelete
  2. NaeNae is loving the hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://youtu.be/YgyEJ4VkIxE here is a cute style kinda like the one u have now Im at work bored on you tube tell me if you can see it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think it will let u open it from here I will just tell u how I founf it on you tube Easy classy Natural Hairstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright,I'll look it up later. If I can get it down I post pictures. :)

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!