I like food.
This is a fact.
Food, is your friend.
That's why it's always fun to learn a new recipe!
Well it's fun until you're expected to cook it all the time.
For your sisters.
I mean it happens with everything noodles, grilled cheese, pizza rolls.
CEREAL.
And sometimes you can get burnt out on cooking ALL the time.
Until you learn something new.
Ah, the magic of new(to you)ness.
So today me and my sister learned how to cook pork chops,the easy way.
What you need:
Fryer
Vegetable Oil
Water (it's best if it runs out of a faucet.)
Pork Chops
Garlic Powder
Pepper
Seasoning Salt
Flour
Bowl
Newspaper
Do you have all the ingredients?
Hardly anything right?
Right.
Lets get cooking!
First Step:
Wipe out the sink, make sure it's nice and clean.
.....
I'll give you a minute.
Done? All right, now you cut open the package of pork chops and clean them!
Lightly massage.
Make sure to use water.
Wash your hands and turn on the Fryer, make sure it actually has the oil in it.
Seasoning The Pork Chops:
Now to season, are the pork chops still in the sink?
Good!
Take your pepper and sprinkle the chops.
Take the Garlic Pepper and sprinkle the chops.
Sprinkle them with seasoning salt too!
Don't be stingy.
Do you have a bowl to put flour in?
If not get it now.
Got it? Good!
Flour the chops, don't mash them into the flour.
Do it lightly.
I had to tell my sister this multiple times.
Is the Fryer hot?
Good!
Now lower the basket and slowly enter the pork chops.
This things cook for a while, so check them periodically.
If they are a good golden brown color, pull them on up!
Now you are all done.
If you did it right you now have delicious pork chops!
Enjoy!
Honey I like that pork chop recipe
ReplyDeleteplease call me when you cook them again.
Honey I like that pork chop recipe
ReplyDeleteplease call me when you cook them again.
A lil tip if u like bread instead of newspaper let that chop drain on bread O and when can I get a chop that made me a lil hungry.....
ReplyDelete