Today, was my driving test. I have decided to put the story in 3 parts because of the length.
I hope you might get joy out of my misfortune .
These post were written at the time they happened.
These post were written at the time they happened.
Part 1
To prepare for the driving test I have been practicing parallel parking for the part two weeks at least.
| "I just know I can do it" |
Just so I can make sure I have it down.


I have been wearing headscarf for the pass two days to protect my twists for a twist out.
Even, hiding my hair I made sure to look good.
I made my " I woke up like dis" shirt last night and have decided to wear it.
Hopefully, in a few hours I can say " I drove up like dis....by myself"
I had pretty bad sleep looking at the clock every five minutes, making sure I didn't oversleep.
Hopefully, in a few hours I can say " I drove up like dis....by myself"
I had pretty bad sleep looking at the clock every five minutes, making sure I didn't oversleep.
![]() |
| "Is it time to get up?! nah, it's only 2:45" |
I finally decide to get alllll the way up at 5:30 (to write this) so I can have 6:00 to get ready to leave at 7:30.
I probably could have gotten up at 6:30.
But, like I said I had horrible sleep so even if I tried to get those extra zzz, I would have looked at the clock every TWO minutes.
I probably could have gotten up at 6:30.
But, like I said I had horrible sleep so even if I tried to get those extra zzz, I would have looked at the clock every TWO minutes.
Smh,
I believe everyone has confidence in me, the question is... Do I have confidence in myself?
Naw, just playing.
There are so many people that can't drive on the road, I HAVE to pass.
I believe everyone has confidence in me, the question is... Do I have confidence in myself?
Naw, just playing.
There are so many people that can't drive on the road, I HAVE to pass.
![]() |
| " Like, of course I'll pass" |


KMSL. My poor baby. It'll happen when it's time. No rush. You may be being protected from something unknown to us.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I hate waking up every few minutes.