Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Updates!!!

I haven't blog in a while, so here's some things that have been going on.
1. My soccer season is finally over, and we went undefeated! We are in first place and I think we get t-shirts lol.
2. My parents recently went on vacation with out us. And it wasn't too bad, mainly just boring. We ate pretty good that week tho ( I did all the cooking )
3. Speaking of cooking, I was just asked to make a pasta dish for my granny(I told you it was pretty good)! She asked could I make her a pan and she'd buy all the ingredients (and also pay me. WOW.) My family wasn't too happy that she said she was bringing the WHOLE pan home, lol. I guess I can cook a little bit
4. I have been shopping. I don't think i'm addicted to shopping but I just love it so much. Who doesn't like new things? The clothes that you picked out yourself (maybe with the help of others) is like a little gift. You just can't wait to wear it, mix and match. Ahhh
5. I still haven't found the wire I want for my midi rings or arm bracelet. I want a light gold color, and gauges 18, 14, but looking online hasn't been my friend. Do you know where I can find cheap gold colored wire??
6. My brother is really growing up, he is only a year. He waves bye, says "uh-oh" and gets into a lot of stuff. He actually broke my crochet hook, smh. So my crocheted baskets are on hold.
7. My sisters and grandmother all want a flower crown. I'm thinking a headband would be easier to put on than an actual crown, so thats what i'm making now. Whenever we go and pick out flowers.
8. I don't know if I should get a summer job. I've never had a job before, but I know my cousins just applied to six flags and I think it'll be cool if we all worked together. My friend is going crazy applying to different jobs too. Hmm, how old were you when you got your first job?
Well, that's what has been happening in my world, what about yours?

2 comments:

  1. Woah! It's great that you accomplished so many things and have a list of to-do's. :]

    My first ever job was helping people make flashcards for little kids. I was pretty young then, maybe 11-12? Yep. But, I'm definitely getting a part-time job this summer. :]

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been busy. Don't try to make it like we abandoned y'all! LOL. You know it was fun without your parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!