My sisters love playing the game "would you rather...".
Though it can get kinda gruesome.
This is a Beauty Would You Rather
Leggo
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Um, nice hair and no make-up. I hardly wear make-up anyway.
2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
:( This makes me sad. No eyelashes, I guess.
Unless you want me to have sharpie brows!
3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I think Mac. That Ruby Woo!
4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Lip gloss and lipliner, I mean this look is a classic!
5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
:( Overdone blush could be a look...
6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Hammer pants!
7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Well, I won't get a spray tan. So weird tan lines.
8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair color, as long as my hair isn't damaged, I can rock it.
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter, YouTube is too helpful
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Make-up brushes, I don't know how to use them so this one it easy!
I hope you enjoyed this.
Pick a number 1-10 and answer in the comments!!
Though it can get kinda gruesome.
This is a Beauty Would You Rather
Leggo
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Um, nice hair and no make-up. I hardly wear make-up anyway.
2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
:( This makes me sad. No eyelashes, I guess.
Unless you want me to have sharpie brows!
3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I think Mac. That Ruby Woo!
4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Lip gloss and lipliner, I mean this look is a classic!
5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
:( Overdone blush could be a look...
6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Hammer pants!
7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Well, I won't get a spray tan. So weird tan lines.
8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair color, as long as my hair isn't damaged, I can rock it.
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter, YouTube is too helpful
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Make-up brushes, I don't know how to use them so this one it easy!
I hope you enjoyed this.
Pick a number 1-10 and answer in the comments!!
1) I'd rather go out with messy hair - it could be a look! I can't go out seeing people without makeup, I feel too naked without it. If I'm running errands then yeah I don't really care
ReplyDelete2)I love my eye brows far too much to shave them off. Not going to happen. So I'd much rather have my eye lashes fall out. I wear extensions quite often anyway so no big deal.
ReplyDelete3) I would have to agree with you on the MAC Cosmetics. Yes that Ruby Woo, Candy Yum Yum and the Flat out Fabulous!!! Is everything...
Lol, yea messy hair can def be a look! Messy bun anyone?
ReplyDelete@noriandee
Could you image how I'd look with no eyebrows?/ :((
@gladys fuller