Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ya Herb Me?

I think doing stuff your self is pretty cool.
Stuff like making clothes, making tools, just everything!
I think that is cool, so it's no surprise that I want a garden!
Maybe something simple, like this:
Great idea for those that like an easy, nice, neat and tidy solution to garden beds in their back yard that is also space saving.  Tiered Raised Garden Beds  This might be a good solution for my veggie/ herb garden
 Or maybe something really cool and compact like this:
cool gardening  idea ♥  (don't you just ♥ pinterest, it has everything!)
 When I was in the dollar store, I saw seeds!
Four packs for a dollar, that's probably good.
So I asked my Granny about starting a garden, since she knows how to grow plants.
And she said we can just start one together.
So she bought some plants already started and we repotted them!
Herbs
 She also brought over a pot for me to put the plants in.
Close up herbs
She brought this blue pot for me to put the aloe vera, but she didn't know it came with seeds.
So I followed the directions and a few days later sprouts came up!
I'm thinking about moving this aloe vera plant to my room, I'm not sure if it's getting enough sunlight.
I moved it into a old butter bowl, haha
I really hope that this thing works out, I've already used some of the herbs in a dish I cooked.
It came out great!
Have you ever tried starting a garden?

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are having fun with the plants. You know this can get to be a very big job so be carful. It fun watching things chang at the aid of yout handy work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the seeds you made me buy? You better put them in some dirt, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post Tiara!! :) I love all the plants you are growing, I hope your garden tours out great... ;)
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!