Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Whoa, That Was Close

My daddy is really taking advantage of my drivers permit.
I guess he's getting me ready to get my license.
Today, I almost got in a wreck!
We were going to the library, and I was doing good so far(I think).
Daddy even asked did I think I was ready to drive to my soccer practices (which haven't started yet).
Well, I was going straight ,with a green light, that means I had the right-a-way to go.
And this dude was making a right turn, I guess he didn't check to see if it was clear, because he jumped out right in front of me!
I hit the brakes right in time, and I think my daddy grabbed the wheel.
But the collision was avoided, thankfully.
After that we went to Wal-mart, and I got some ingredients for dinner
I also saw some shoes that would be cute for spring/summer, but my daddy was walking too fast.
They looked kinda like this:
But cuter.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding me some shoes :)
    I'ma be fresh as....Nevermind.
    hehejahhhah

    (good job on not dying)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't die either! Even though y'all act like y'all didn't want to tell me what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you when't in a crash! That would be horrible!! I like those shoes they are cute... :)
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to say this, but sometimes God show us things that help us along our way in life. It goes to show that we have to drive for ourselves and all the other f-ls on the streets ...God was with you all and he always is. Just be carful all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!