Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Spirit

You know what gets me in the Christmas spirit?
Christmas music.
Here's a playlist I've put together to share with  you a bit of Christmas joy!
Here are my favorite holiday songs.

Luther - Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas

Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song

The Temptations - Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs!
The beginning is a little dull, but then they really get into it.
The Temptations - Silent Night

This song is kinda cute and goofy.
Destiny's Child - 8 days of Christmas 

Destiny's Child - White Christmas

My one of my favorite Christmas songs, it's a different feel, because it's about being alone for Christmas 
but it really gets me in the Christmas Spirit.
The Emotions - What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas

As a kid this was my favorite Christmas song, I didn't realize until I was older that the Daddy was the Santa Claus!
Jackson 5 - I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus

This song is a classic!
Not everyone could use or wants an extra present, but everyone can use love!
Jackson 5 - Give Love On Christmas Day

I hope you've enjoyed my Christmas playlist!

6 comments:

  1. Man I love those songs hunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!! Your Daddy is Santa?! Why nobody told me? Let me find out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you had a lot of fun, too bad I was sick. every think look so well thought out and put together, good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it was nice.
      Being sick always comes at the wrong time!
      Thanks

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!