Are you in the Christmas spirit?
Today, my family decorated the house!
We're not quite done yet.
But having lights all around really sets the mood.
We put up our Christmas tree.
Does anyone else have favorite ornaments?
I have a few I love to see every year!
They are all a crystal type.
The way the lights reflect off of the glass is so pretty.
A humming bird.
A smiling sun.
A beautiful ballerina
Lovely lady playing a violin
A sitting Santa, that starts reading a book when you ask nicely.
Our garland that goes over the banister.
I tried to get a picture of over fireplace, but thangs just didn't work out.
I love Christmas, when you have something that you think somebody will really like, and you see their face when they open it.
We put up our Christmas tree.
Does anyone else have favorite ornaments?
I have a few I love to see every year!
They are all a crystal type.
The way the lights reflect off of the glass is so pretty.
A humming bird.
A smiling sun.
A beautiful ballerina
Lovely lady playing a violin
A sitting Santa, that starts reading a book when you ask nicely.
Our garland that goes over the banister.
I tried to get a picture of over fireplace, but thangs just didn't work out.
I love Christmas, when you have something that you think somebody will really like, and you see their face when they open it.

Ahh
You guys christmas decor. look real pretty. Love the chrystal some people really know how to take good care of nice things. just sain'
ReplyDelete