Monday, November 11, 2013

Rolling all around

We ( my sisters and I ) have a dentist appointment tomorrow.
It seems as though we just went!
That was before my brother got here. 
Time really does fly!!
I can't believe it.
Something else I can't believe, my brother is rolling over.
I noticed it earlier in the day, I put him down for a nap.
He woke up a few minutes later and I noticed that he had moved from where I placed him.
I didn't think much of it, because he has been trying to roll around for a bil.
He has done it a few times before, but today he was really doing it.
Like crazy!!
Once he started, he hardly stopped, expect for when my sisters came in the room to see him.
He made sure to take a pause, but he started back up shortly after that.
Aww, that's my baby brother.
He has teeth and now he's rolling?
What's next???
Well, anyway I did start this post with another topic in mind.
I might get braces, I know what you might be thinking,"Aren't braces for preteens? Something you get before you're sixteen at least, I mean that's when you get them taken off!"
Well,
 
Whatever, if you haven't noticed I do a lot of things backwards.
Also I didn't even know I could get braces, but I might as well.
I do have a bit of an open bite, side effects include
Not being able to bite things with the front of your mouth
"Jasmine can enjoy biting into sandwiches"
People thinking your teeth aren't together
And yeah, I want to bite like a normal person.
Also my parents have perfect teeth, the way I talked pushed my teeth out.
I told you! Everything backwards!
Also I didn't have much to post today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm serious Tee forreal. If you get braces I will start crying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you might wanna start crying

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!