Okay, I finally get to try flexi-rods right?
Go to the beauty supply, 6 in one package.
I get 3 packages.
Do the math.
Did you get eighteen?
I can't remember the tutorial videos, so I'm not sure how many to get.
When I'm home with my eighteen rods, and everything I need to do is done.
I look at tutorial videos, just to refresh my memory.
One lady used 48, and another used 25.
But who has only 18?
Me!
At this point, I'm thinking, " Oh well, I'm gonna make this work. My curls will just be bigger and fluffier."
I had to use regular curlers just to stretch the flexi-rods!
And let me tell you, the sections of hair are huge.
I have no idea how this is going to turn out.

Maybe you can see the disappointment on my face?
I really wanted defined curls, a straightened look.
But since I was rolling backwards half the time, it's probably going to be even worst!
The rolling process was a bit difficult, just because I had soo much hair on one flexi-rod.
But if you have more flexi-rods then it should be easy just time consuming.
Ugh. I'll come back with finished product.
Which will probably be a bun.
Go to the beauty supply, 6 in one package.
I get 3 packages.
Do the math.
Did you get eighteen?
I can't remember the tutorial videos, so I'm not sure how many to get.
When I'm home with my eighteen rods, and everything I need to do is done.
I look at tutorial videos, just to refresh my memory.
One lady used 48, and another used 25.
But who has only 18?
Me!
At this point, I'm thinking, " Oh well, I'm gonna make this work. My curls will just be bigger and fluffier."
I had to use regular curlers just to stretch the flexi-rods!
And let me tell you, the sections of hair are huge.
I have no idea how this is going to turn out.

Maybe you can see the disappointment on my face?
I really wanted defined curls, a straightened look.
But since I was rolling backwards half the time, it's probably going to be even worst!
The rolling process was a bit difficult, just because I had soo much hair on one flexi-rod.
But if you have more flexi-rods then it should be easy just time consuming.
Ugh. I'll come back with finished product.
Which will probably be a bun.
did you roll it wet if not maybe that will help next time
ReplyDeleteYes, I did roll it wet.
DeleteToo little rollers :(
better luck next time lol
ReplyDeleteYou uggie
Delete