Sunday, October 6, 2013

Yes

Okay, so I think today was my first time bidding on something.
A bundle of clothes on EBay .
I've been searching it since yesterday.
Waiting for the right time to strike.
Which wasn't very hard.
Though I caught it at twenty minutes.
Eek
So my lovely mother put in a bid for me.
As I do not have an account.
And I won.
Yes, the sweetness of winning.
And your prize is you to pay for the thing you want.
I guess.
My mother says this really isn't a prize.
But I am watching something else.
Something big.
Something I want more than the thing I just bought even.
Being big-eyed maybe?
Nah, two totally different styles of clothes, thank you.

posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

  1. Don't get addicted! It's VERY easy to get carried away...trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?
    I can't hear you...
    It's so beautiful up here, a bird has picked up.
    I think I am getting carried up.
    Get it?
    I can't hear you...because I'm getting carried away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not meaning to give bad advice but if you see something you want get it if you can. Money don't make us, we make money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two different opinions.
    One says not to get carried away, and the other says get what you can....
    Hmm, what to do, what to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!