Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fruit Is Pretty Cool.

Yesterday, I wrote about some things I want to try for fall.
Today, I want to write about a couple of fruits I would like to try.
Starfruit:





This fruit has an actual star shape!

The golden-yellow fruit is crunchy, sweet, with a taste of pineapples, apples and kiwis combined. There are two kinds of star fruits – acidulate and sweet, both rich in vitamin C.

Pineapple, apple and kiwi?
I've got to try it.
It's also rich in vitamin C.
Flu season?
I'll sneeze at that!

Dragon Fruit:







Have you ever seen such a cool looking fruit?
It looks like something from a syfy movie.
It's pretty.
I mean, who comes up with this stuff?
(God...)
Hehe

Dragon fruit tastes wonderful! - sweet and crunchy, with a flavor that's like a cross between kiwi and pear.

I like kiwis (if I remember correctly) so maybe I'd like this too.

The amount of vitamin C in dragon fruit is high, and because the dragon fruit is a natural fruit providing you with a rich balance of nutrients coming along with the vitamin C, you absorb the Vitamin C in dragon fruit efficiently when you eat dragon fruit as part of your healthy diet.

More vitamin C?

The number, quantity, and variety of antioxidants in real foods like dragon fruit is completely unmatched by any food supplement or pills - even those claiming to have 'antioxidant' health benefits. Nothing compares to the rich array of nutrients and antioxidants in a real natural food like the dragon fruit.
Even though a supplement claiming to offer a high amount of antioxidant benefits may sound good, the fact is that foods like dragon fruit have literally thousands of varieties of antioxidant substances and the supplement likely will contain only one.

So eating healthy is better than taking mutli-vitamins?
I guess there are many benefits to eating healthy.

This fruit is also high in fiber!
So poop away!
Wait, what?

posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

  1. Who told you this stuff taste wonderful ? And ive always wanted to try starfruit yummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you would find and want to try exotic fruit such as these. Oowee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you can't tell me that dragon fruit isn't pretty.

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!