Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fly.

They say I'm looking like Olivia Pope
I take it that means that my stuff is dope
Yeah, I know I look good
But you can still tell me
I know you're envious
In your eyes I see plenty
Every time you see me
You know I'm gon' be fresh
Even on my worst days,
You can't compete with your best
I'll just end this now
Don't want you to cry
Who knew that a girl could be so fly.

5 comments:

  1. BOY!!! I'm going to have to keep you away from me. You talk more noise than I do. No one the block has swagga like us. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! We can just talk noise together! And you sho' do got that right!

      Delete
  2. All I can say is If you got it, flaunt it. I know You are as fine as wine but apples don't fall to far from the tree, just look at your mama and you know where she got her's from, her mama for show. I know I will have to step up my game if I
    plan to stay in the runnin' and I do. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!