I'm taking my hair out of braids.
And whenever I do that I have to think about what I'm doing g with my hair next.
Soo I'm thinking about trying flexi rods.

It's suppose to make your hair straight/smooth/curly or whatever without heat.
And I want to try it.
But I'm not sure if it will work on my hair.

It's so pretty, and if you watch a video about it, it's bouncy too.
Shiny, so yeah, maybe I'll try this with my hair.
And hope for the best, it probably won't be for a couple of weeks, because I'm putting twists in my hair now.

Just an extra to leave you with, ;)
And whenever I do that I have to think about what I'm doing g with my hair next.
Soo I'm thinking about trying flexi rods.

It's suppose to make your hair straight/smooth/curly or whatever without heat.
And I want to try it.
But I'm not sure if it will work on my hair.

It's so pretty, and if you watch a video about it, it's bouncy too.
Shiny, so yeah, maybe I'll try this with my hair.
And hope for the best, it probably won't be for a couple of weeks, because I'm putting twists in my hair now.

Just an extra to leave you with, ;)
I like that style, can't wait to see it on you.
ReplyDeleteI like it too!
ReplyDeleteI hope it turns out right!