Today, was cooold.
And that means it was the perfect day to wear my camouflage pants:

My boots:

And my wild cherry shirt(this is not my picture, and I am surprise I found it!):

Just know it looks better on me.
And my cute earrings!

I believe I looked pretty good.
;)
I was stylin'.
It was o'so cold.
With a slight drizzle.
And my father took my gloves for his ears.
And left me cold handed.
But when we got chocolate chip cookies.
It was all worth it.
Oh and my sister won, 5-0.
And that means it was the perfect day to wear my camouflage pants:

My boots:

And my wild cherry shirt(this is not my picture, and I am surprise I found it!):

Just know it looks better on me.
And my cute earrings!

I believe I looked pretty good.
;)
I was stylin'.
It was o'so cold.
With a slight drizzle.
And my father took my gloves for his ears.
And left me cold handed.
But when we got chocolate chip cookies.
It was all worth it.
Oh and my sister won, 5-0.
posted from Bloggeroid
You thought you was "koot"! Whatever, hunty. LOL
ReplyDelete;)
DeleteYou did look very cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you, darling.
Delete;)