Well, I suppose they aren't driving woes, since I'm not driving.
At sixteen, I should have had all this stuff done.
The stuff I'm talking about is Driver's Ed.
It's not so hard, I guess.
But being rushed doesn't help.
*side-eye*
I don't want to just want to run through everything.
I want to know it.
But maybe the only thing you need to know in driving is the actual driving.
Everybody seems so surprised that I don't really care.
I mean, it'll be cool to have a license.
But where am I going to go?
I have no where to go.
I have no gas money.
What am I going to drive?
I have no car.
Daddy says he's taking me this Friday to do the written drivers test.
If I pass I get a stinkin' permit.
If I don't I'll get an I.D.
I need one for the upcoming cruise ( assuming I'm invited ) anyway.
Little lady, you are right about wanting to know the stuff. Driving is serious business and you kneed to know all you can learn. You can probaly pass the test now and you can still study. Learning is forever, good luck.
ReplyDeletePS I ws 22 before I got a car.
Well, I hope so.
DeleteIf do end up going I'll probably just use common sense.
Really? I'll probably get one a little sooner...
Maybe,lol.
Aww, take your time and learn it. It'll be there.
ReplyDelete