Saturday, February 9, 2013

I can feel it....

The music.
Kinda.
I've decided to post the songs I'm trying to play.
And the music to go along with them, now you can guess which song I'm playing as you walk by!
Of course that only works if you live with me, lol.

Someone Like You - Adele
(Different chords, kinda hard to keep track of them)

Dangerously in Love 2 - Beyonce
(I kinda avoid this one, 'cause the strumming pattern confuses me. I can't find it. She sings the song all cray-cray.)

You've Got A Friend In Me - Randy Newton
(I was inspired to play this song by seeing a solo arrangement, which is when they kinda fingerpluck the guitar strings. It sounds good and complicated.)

Emotions - BeeGees
(I saw this as a solo arrangement too, but I remember the song from the movie Roll Bounce and decide to play it. Or attempt to anyway. But my version sounds nothing like this.)

In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins
(Heard this song on the American Idol karaoke and found out the Mother loves it. But mainly the drum/bass at the end. Which I haven't found out how to play on guitar, the drummer/bass player(s) in the family needs to step up :P Then we'll really have a band going, we'll probably just keep playing the ending over and over though,lol.)

The A Team - Ed Sheeran
(Heard this song awhile ago and liked it, but didn't try to play it 'til my sister asked who Ed Sheeran was and I was like, Hey I think I know him. Then he showed up on the radio and then I looked him up and now...)

You can click on the name of the songs to see what I'm playing.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to know that you are still practicing. I believe it will pay off for you. I know this old man that U'LL call Man, that say it helps if you sing along while you play, might help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!