Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I know I may be late on the holiday train....
But I just wanted to say I had a pretty good Christmas.
I got my stereo.
I got boots,clothes,soaps,candy,nail stickers, ear buds.
I'm at the age were I like seeing other people opening their gifts.
It used to be "me,me,me", and whatever.
But now it's fun to plan the surprise of it!
So I'll just conclude with
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
And A Wonderful New Year.

4 comments:


  1. I think that is part of the reason that
    Iam almost broke is because I really do get a
    good feeling out of seeing other people open
    their gifts. If I start too early shopping for
    Christmas then I really over do it because it
    seems like what ever I give is never enough. I do
    believe that it is more blessed to give than to
    recieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same. I'd rather see other people opening their gifts instead of me. It makes me feel good, especially if they genuinely like the gift :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the comment!
      Yeah, I was surprised at how excited I was to see their reaction when they opened what I gave them.

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!