Playing soccer is no joke, if I forgot.
I got reminded today.
I got hit on the side of the face with the ball.
It was the most solidest kick that she kicked that day.
| Me in my game, second half. |
I'm not sure who all seen it, but getting dizzy, then thinking "I'm good I can walk....No, I can't"
I think I stood up and sat down at least two times.
I finally kneeled down.
The girl who kicked me was all like, "Tee, you okay? Tee, you okay?!"
And the goalie was like,"Back up, you're taking all the air!"
Then my coach came on the field and ask could I see, could I talk.
Which I nodded to a couple times.
Then he told me to say something.
I knew I could talk, I just couldn't get it out.
So, I was led off the field and sat down to people saying," Good job, number 7."
"You did good, Tee"
"Are you okay?!"
"Tell me when you're ready to go back in."
"Don't rush it though"
I quickly recovered, I think.
And was put back in to finish the game.
I couldn't let them get any more points.
I'm mad it was a tie.
We'll get 'em next time.
Not most "solidest"? LOL. Is that a word? Glad you're fine. Good game!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even see what happened to you :|all i saw you was blinkin hard like yo eye was messed up... LOL.
ReplyDeletegood game anyhow :)