Today is Tuesday (martes,spanish for Tuesday).
Today is also my sister's birthday!
| The one in the striped dress that is almost taller than me. |
She's turning thirteen.
And sister, I am here to tell you that 13 is really not a big deal!
You might think, "What a major milestone! I'm finally a teenager! Yippee!"
Or maybe not, but trust me the only thing that comes with having "teen" on the end of your number is headache.
All you may get is more responsibilities. Nothing special. People think you will have an attitude all the time,but you've an attitude before that so I think you're good.
You won't reach a milestone birthday until you're 16 and can drive, 18 and you are a grown up or 21 when you can drink.
So basically there is nothing special about any certain age.
Just the expectations people put with them.
So you're still a kid if you want to be. And even if you don't, you're still a kid.
And here are a couple cards I wanted to do but didn't know how. :(
I loved this card! The banner and strings were too cute, but you had to download the pattern, and I don't have string!
I also seen a pop-up heart card, not as cute... But cool.
And that's two, a couple. Though I only have one picture.That's all right.
I'm sure you can image it. :)
Happy Birthday Ray! Hope you can enjoy your teenage years (it really isn't anything special!)
And I hope you like your virtual card!
And your gift.... ;) *wink,wink*
Oh, and a shout-out to another family member who also has a birthday today!
(If you still even read my blog, I don't know)
Happy Birthday, NaeNae!
Hope you have a good year and learn some things.

Aww,thats so sweet :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for that birthday post :-)
If your wondering why my smiley face looks like this :-)
Its because my tab tab(lol) has a built in smiley face lol :-) :-)
Almost taller? LOL. Don't be bursting your sister's bubble! Her teenage years may be special for her. I get to teach her all sorts of things like how to cook more things, how to load the washer...ahh, the possibilities!
ReplyDelete