Hey, y;all!
This past Friday we went to the jewelry store.
I didn't even know where we were going until we got in the car and my
father was like,"So y'all got two choices, you can go with me to the
Petco or with your mama to the jewelry store."
It wasn't much thinking on that one.
We always have the option to go the pet store, with how often we need new fish.
So it was a no-brainer when I said,"No offense, but we can always go get new fish, but we hardly go to the jewelry store!"
"Yeah, yeah whatever. So nobody want to come with me?"
It's not that we don't want to go with you... We just want to go to the jewelry store more.
But Taavia my younger sister ended going with him.
It wasn't much thinking on that one.
We always have the option to go the pet store, with how often we need new fish.
So it was a no-brainer when I said,"No offense, but we can always go get new fish, but we hardly go to the jewelry store!"
"Yeah, yeah whatever. So nobody want to come with me?"
It's not that we don't want to go with you... We just want to go to the jewelry store more.
But Taavia my younger sister ended going with him.
I knew mostly exactly what I wanted.
Stretchy bracelets!
I have a pretty decent collection of bangles so I wanted something I wouldn't have to give high fives to wear..
You know spreading your fingers so they won't fall off?
Let's get on with the goodies! >:)
You know spreading your fingers so they won't fall off?
Let's get on with the goodies! >:)
We can start we the earrings.
| Gold oval leaf earrings. |
This are the first earrings I've bought. I don't usually buy earrings because I wasn't allowed until recently to wear ones this big. Other than special occasions. These earrings are very cute!
I liked them because they are simple and I like the gold with black detailing.
They cost a dollar and my budget was $10.
Could you believe I went over it?
But more on that later.
My second pair of earrings are also gold!
They are golden balls made of different shapes.
Very pretty and simple.
I usually don't like a lot going on.
After a while that junk starts getting on my nerves.
I only got two pairs of earrings.
Theses were a dollar too.
My bundle of bracelets are next!
These are silver and came in a group of five.
I liked them because they are simple and I like the gold with black detailing.
They cost a dollar and my budget was $10.
Could you believe I went over it?
But more on that later.
| Golden spheres of jumbled goodness. |
They are golden balls made of different shapes.
Very pretty and simple.
I usually don't like a lot going on.
After a while that junk starts getting on my nerves.
I only got two pairs of earrings.
Theses were a dollar too.
My bundle of bracelets are next!
| Silver bracelets tied together with a grey ribbon. |
| This is my "artsy" shot. |
They were tied together with a grey ribbon, though I took that off to wear it.
These were also a dollar! Can you believe it?
I only showed you three items, can you handle more?
These green bracelets were tied together with a sheer ribbon.
| Emerald green bracelets that stretch, also seen in picture is very simple earrings. |
Three slight different styles as opposed to the same pearl type that you seen above.
The style are very slight. One having longer oval beads, one having three beads in a row with a larger bead in the middle and the last smallest one with a glassy bead separating each bead from having a partner.
| In case you didn't see it the first time. |
As you can see very slight differences.
These came with green oval earrings to match.
1 dollar for all this?
Believe it.
This set didn't come with a ribbon but instead I got five bracelets!
I'll take that anyway, I can keep my own bracelets together.
These have three different styles.
With one having two big oval beads, the next being pearlish, and the other styles are very simliar the only difference are the bead sizes.
One being slightly bigger than the smaller two.
Earrings came with this one too.
Dollar.
I have one more set of bracelets to share.
| Four bracelets all with different beads, living together in harmony. |
I think I like this set the best, black and silver.
The best combo!
But as you might remember ( if you have been reading/paying attention) is that I like black and gold together too!
| Glamorous jewelry shot. |
I think you can see the differences pretty easily between the four bracelets.
But did you see the different earrings?!?
Yeah, I didn't either until just now.
But the bracelets differences are easy to see.
One being all extra with three to four different beads, drama with that one.
One being all sneaky shiny, and the last two being Plain Janes.
Don't worry though I still love you.
Price of bracelets and earrings together: $1
Feeling of glamorousness while wearing it?
Priceless.
Now that I've showed you my bracelets and earrings, it's time for the last two things that don't go together at all.
At All.
| Edgy necklace. |
First up is my edgy necklace. The small chain is one thing I like about it and the other is the blackness.
| Close up of edgy earrings. |
Some days you may not feel like trying to put together a matching outfit.
All you need is an edgy black necklace, with spray painted shiny earrings!
Yeah, the front side of the earrings are painted "Shiny" and the back side is just black.
In my opinion both sides should be treated equal.
But I guess we are still fighting for that. :(
This necklace is one dollar.
If you have been keeping up, this isn't adding up to 10 bucks.
And I only have one piece of jewelry left.
And you can be sure I didn't spend more than a dollar on this either.
| A cutey blue ring which reads "love" in cursive. |
Ta da!
A ring that wraps around my finger with the word love.
It actually had different colors, all of which were pretty neon.
And most of my clothes are blue, so this was the only logically decision.
If it had black, you can be sure I would have bought it.
Or silver.
Or gold.
All of those would have been...I would have fallen more in love with the ring.
So where is the piece that went over budget?
....
If you didn't skip ahead you might be as surprised as my mother was.
| An over edited photo of beautiful girl in purple scarf. |
A purple scarf. This was the most expensive at a whooping $7.
I wasn't going to get...Well, yes I was.
But, I was told by a wise woman that $20 for a scarf was cheap.
So 7 bucks had to be fantastic. And it's in my favorite color.
Which is purple.
Maybe you can't tell, by the pain that is your eyes.
My apologies.
Trying to edit a picture, when you really don't know what you're doing is a recipe for disaster.
As you can see.
I think I got a discount though, because my tally only came at 10.85 or something like that.
Not as over board as you thought.
This is the end of my very long post.
That should hold you for a month.
Now I am so hungry it ain't even funny.
I should go before my stomach digest itself.
This has been a Tiara Jewelry Haul!
Not "without giving high fives"?! LMBO! You must come from a funny parent. Too funny! Pretty haul and love your photos! Work it out then, Boo!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you thought that was funny! Lol.
ReplyDeleteWe all know where I got my corny. XD
But really I've been taking pictures my whole life.
If you ever need a photo shoot, who ya gonna call?
P.S. The answer is me, you can call me.
Love the jewelery you picked out. I may be wrong but I feel like if you love it, then why leave it. Oh yeah you are very long winded. lol. luv ya.
ReplyDelete