Sunday, August 12, 2012

Can I Get a Refill?

I think I have Elle Varner fever!
She writes her own songs.
Her style is very colorful.
And I love her hair!
Well, when it's big and curly.
And she's so pretty.
I first seen heard on her first single (that I know of).
I Only Want To Give It To You by Elle Varner featuring J. Cole.
(You might want to pause the music player on the side.)

And yeah, that was a cool song.
But I really loved her hair and orange blazer.

Then I made an Elle Varner radio station on Pandora.
Where I heard her song Refill (you can check it out below).
At first I was going to skip it.
I mean fiddles.
Really?
Then I listen to the song.
Making fun of the "ReeeeFillll".
My sister Radiance was doing it too.
But after it came on a few more times, it grew on me.
It got stuck in my head,man!
When the video came out.
I loved it! I loved her make-up,her hair,the cute story,song.
I just loved the whole thing.
Watch it and you can fall in love too.
Refill by Elle Varner
(Watch it a few times so it can replay...In your miiiind. >:})

Now that you know the history behind it,you can listen to my new favorite song.
I found it yesterday.
Now I have my sister hooked.
She was finding most of my songs and if you took too long to find a song it would start your playlist over.
So she would listen to the beginning over and over.
Lol, I think she knows that part by heart.
My new favorite song.
Runaway by Elle Varner

2 comments:

  1. I like her fun and funky style, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Elle Varner fever??

    >:} Is hilarious hahaha

    Can I get A REEEEEEEEEEFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    That dude could've ran to her...Just saying

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!