Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My First Blog!

My name is Tiara. I've wanted a blog for maybe four years. Or longer. My mother inspired me. I thought "wow!" that's so cool. People actually read what you've wrote. It's your very own space!
A few years ago my mama told me that if I wanted a blog I'd have to write in a journal everyday. Well, I wrote in a journal for while but not everyday, more like every other day.
So last year I decided that my notebook (at the time) was too big and I wanted to get rid of it. I don't like having the same thing for long, the same hairstyle, nail color,ect...
I started writing everyday. I would casually bring it up to my mama whenever she would talk about something blog related, or journal related. "You know I've been write in my journal everyday." Then she'd say "Yeah, you should let me read that sometime. You're always writing in that thing." Or maybe she'll see me writing in it, "What do you write in that journal? You're always scribbling something. Are you talking about me in there?"
"No, I just write about stuff that happened doing the day. I make sure I write everyday." Which I would say everytime.
When we happened to talk about blogs today, my sister was there talking with us. She knows I've wanted a blog for a looong time.
I said something like,"Yeah, it seems like having a blog would be soo fun!"
Then she said something like,"Tee writes in her journal everyday"
"Because Mama said if I wrote everyday I could have a blog" I added
Mama, with a miracle from who knows where said,"Maybe y'all can have a blog." Looks thoughtful "Hmm we can do a trial run, when y'all make the blog send me the link so I can approve."
I looked at my sister Ray, like is she serious? What made her change her mind today? All these thoughts ran through my head, how will it look? Will anyone read it?
Then my sister asked calmly,"Wanna make one now?"
I said "Right now?"
"Yeah, let's go"
Now I have my very own blog! When I woke up I never thought I'd fall asleep with a blog in my book.
Will I still journal? Yes, of course! This is just an extra thing. I think journals will always be my base.
But I think I'll have fun with this too!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! we are the bloggers break it up break it up break down. lolololol xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, you will be allowed to continue. I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!